Exciting Opportunities Now Available!!
River Bend Resort & Walleye Inn, located in the beautiful part of Minnesota known as Lake of The Woods, is looking for hungry, humble, and caring people to join our team of leaders looking to create loyalty by delighting our guest and team members. We want candidates that have Integrity, Respect, and Motivation. We are currently seeking applicants for the following open positions at our Walleye Inn location and at our Miles Lab Bar & Grill that resides within our River Bend Resort location.
Walleye Inn, Baudette, MN
- Full time housekeeper
- Part time housekeeper
- Part time front desk clerk/sales associate
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotel feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Clean and stock rooms
- Notify managers of necessary repairs needed
- Keep linen room stocked
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Front Desk Clerk
Be the focal point of our professional and guest-oriented hospitality atmosphere we are looking for!! Our Front Desk Agent is responsible for being the first smiling face the guest sees when they enter the hotel.
- Greeting Customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with products/services and providing outstanding customer service
- Checking guests in and out
- Achieving Incentive goals
- Maximizing sales revenue for both locations
- Superior product and location knowledge
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
- Provide excellent customer service
Miles Lab Bar & Grill (River Bend Resort), Wheelers Point, MN
- Part time morning and evening waitstaff
- Full time evening waitstaff
- Full time bartender
Do you take pride in providing excellent meals and having fun at the same time? The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm hospitality that Miles Lab Bar & Grill is known for. If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool because opportunity and good times are calling.
- Serve in a fast-paced atmosphere is a must.
- Be able to collaborate well with others
- Work as a team member
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a good memory
- Communicate effectively
- Up-sell items- suggestions
- Able to handle cash/credit transactions
- Able to learn and use a point of sale system for all transactions
Beer, Bourbon and You. Bartenders demonstrate genuine hospitality and deliver exceptional guest service by using their recipe mastery and knowledge of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to meet and exceed guest expectations. The Bartender position is all about: Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Guiding guests through menus. Keeping the bar stocked and clean.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comply with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly
- Demonstrating great salesmanship
- Process transactions using the POS system
- Knowledge of the bar and restaurant menu
- Keeps a clean and stocked bar area at all times
- Respond promptly to guests and orders
- Being able to work in a standing position for a long period of time
Click Here to download an application.
Please complete and return employment application via email to [email protected] or drop off your application at the resort or hotel property.